Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

Actor Kevin Spacey Comes Out as Gay and Apologizes to Anthony Rapp

Tuesday 31 October 2017

/ by Charles Matthew

Hollywood star Kevin Spicey has come out as a gay man and issued an apology to Anthony Rapp after the Star Trek: Discovery star gave an interview to Buzzfeed News on Sunday, in which the Broadway vet publicly accused the House of Cards star of making a pass at him when he was just 14 years old. 

Soon after the story hit, the two-time Oscar winner apologized in a lengthy statement on social media.

"I have a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor," he wrote. "I am beyond horrified to hear his story. I honestly do not remember the encounter as it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave then as he describes I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior and I am sorry for the feelings he described having carried with him all these years."


No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo