Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

“I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage’- Teebillz Regrets

Sunday 29 October 2017

/ by Charles Matthew

Tunji Balogun, also known as Teebillz, husband of popstar, Tiwa Savage, has taken to social media to profess his love for the mother of his son.

Teebillz, who one year ago attempted to take his own life by jumping into the Lagos lagoon, while he was experiencing crisis in his marriage, but was saved by Banky W and Peter of P-Square, revealed his regret of the whole incident via his Snapchat..#

Sharing a lovely picture of his wife, the manager gushed about his love for the singer, while gushing over her hot body, he wrote;

‘this babe is so fucking sexy. I must have lost my mind to wanna leave all these goodies’.


No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo