Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

''My friends pushed me to register for The Voice Nigeria. After I failed 6times – Winner Idyl

Sunday 8 October 2017

/ by Charles Matthew

Daniel Diongoli, whose stage name is Idyl won The Voice Nigeria season 2. The Bayelsa-born singer, who got a recording contract with Universal Music Africa, a brand new GS4 SUV by GAC motors and all-expenses paid trip tour of Dubai courtesy of Ajala.ng, told Newton-Ray Ukwuoma in a chat about how he was turned down by other reality shows before emerging winner two Sundays ago.

he said:
'“It was not really my idea to audition for the voice; my friends pushed me into doing it. When I was registering, I did not think I was going to win because I had auditioned for several reality television shows before I became the winner of The Voice Nigeria.
I auditioned for Project Fame from Season Five to Nine. I went for Nigerian Idols auditions from Season Three to Five. I went for X-Factor as well. I have gone for so many auditions.
Whenever I went for auditions, the judges would tell me that I was good but not yet ripe for the stage. Some would tell me I am good and I would go back home expecting their calls but they never reached out to me.
“Regardless of what they told me, I did not stop pursuing my dream because where I come from, we do not stop till we get what we want. Music is life to me, it is the only way I express myself. Saying that I would stop pursuing my dream means that I would stop living,” Idyl said.

No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo