Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

Hollywood Star, Idris Elba celebrates his cute daughter as she turns 16

Sunday 7 January 2018

/ by Charles Matthew

British actor, Idris Elba is celebrating the 16th birthday of his first child, Isan Elba.
The happy dad shared cute photos of his beautiful daughter saying;

‘Isan is 16 today!! What?? I’m so proud of my lil mami. I’m very lucky to have her in my life. Her entire life represents a change for the better. The long awaited gift bearer. I love you’.

Idris Elba is well known name in Hollywood, he starred in movies like Dark Tower, Thor 1, 2 & 3, Star Trek - Beyond, Pacific Rim, Beasts of No Nation.... Just to mention a few.
Congratulations Isan
#cmbreports

No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo