Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: M.I Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yung Denzel (Zip File)

Tuesday 11 September 2018

/ by Charles Matthew


M.I Abaga Yung Denzel Zip: As we move headway with LAMBAugust, M.I Abaga on Friday, August 24, 2018, released his 10 track album titled “Yung Denzel” (Yxng Dxnzl) album and it’s filled with hip-hop revelations that should be passed from generations to generations.

  1. M.I Abaga – Do You Know Who You Are? Take Some Time and Meditate On You
  2.  M.I Abaga – Last time I had a Dream about a HummingBird
  3. M.I Abaga – You Rappers Should Fix up Your Life
  4. M.I Abaga – Another thing! Do not be a groupie
  5. M.I Abaga – Stop never second guess yourself
  6. M.I Abaga – You are like Melody, My Heats Skips a beat
  7. M.I Abaga ft Odunsi The Engine Lady Donli – +-
  8. M.I Abaga – I believe in Me, You Should too, Believe In You
  9. M.I Abaga – The Elevation of Yung Denzel
  10.  M.I Abaga – Love Never Fails, but where they are Prophecies Love will Cease to Remain
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: M.I Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yung Denzel (Zip File)

No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo