Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

Oh Wow! Couple who Got Married Just 5days after they Met, Shares Their Love Story

Sunday 1 October 2017

/ by Charles Matthew

Couple who got married just 5days after they met have shared their love story, According to the bride who shared the photos they met on the 9th of May 2016, and got engaged on the 15th of May, 2016, then tied the know on the 9th of September, 2017.. how sweet, read what she posted below, plus more photos;

“Yes, I recently married my Best friend. But much more than excitement, what I’ve been taught during this (what felt like an eternity of single) season is that God is INTENTIONAL about every single detail in our lives. If we’re connected and in alignment with what HE is doing, we won’t miss His voice when He speaks.


God brought this amazing human into my life when I wasn’t even ready. I could have missed it, I almost didn’t see it. It was too fast and he was too real to be true. Thankfully, when I met him, I recognised him-Spirit to Spirit.


It only took me a few hours from the airport departure lounge to the plane to decide I wanted us to be friends. In three days I knew deep in my heart, you’re here to stay. After five days you decided you wanted more than friendship. Was I scared? Absolutely!


You don’t meet some stranger and in five days agree to marry them but you were sure it was me you’ve been actively searching for. Beyond possessing every single thing on my list for a choice of a spouse, you came with extras I knew ONLY my Father could give me.

I said “if we’re doing this, know that we’re going to have to wait until marriage” you said “lets raise the bar, we’re not going to kiss before marriage”. Your response that day in Kigali was a confirmation that you just had to be him.


I’m grateful for a man like you, Seun You’re truly the Father’s Son. Your love for God is so evident in ALL you do. You challenged me to see the world in the way that I never did; you make me laugh and love with abandon and remind me every single day to dream bigger, to work harder, to open my heart to the possibilities of this beautiful life. I never realized that I could love anyone as much as I love you”

No comments

Post a Comment

Got a story for me? call +2348181832983

We'd love read your comment or opinion, so don't read and close.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo